Hewson Cox House is a historic home located in West Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The house was built in 1854, and is a two-story, three bay, cross-shaped stuccoed stone dwelling in the Rural Gothic-Cottage style. It has a steeply pitched four-gable roof and features a central projecting bay with tudor-arched openings. It has a 1 1/2-story rear kitchen ell. It was renovated in 1904.
Copyright: CC 3.0