Solitude Farm is a historic home located in West Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The original house was built in two sections about 1750 and in 1761. The original section is a two-story rectangular stuccoed stone structure with a kitchen wing. In 1904, Philadelphia architect Milton Bennett Medary (1874 – 1929) rehabilitated the house to add diamond paned dormer windows and a porch. Also on the property are a contributing stone barn, garage, and outbuildings.
Copyright: CC 3.0