Head of Christiana Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian church and cemetery at 1100 Church Road in Newark, Delaware. It was built in 1859 and is a one story, four bay gable roofed brick building. Adjacent to the church is a four and a half acre church cemetery with burials dating back to the mid-18th century. The church congregation was established in 1708 by Scotch-Irish immigrants.
Copyright: CC 3.0