The Allenwood River Bridge was a historic bridge in Delaware Township, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania, and Gregg Township, Union County, Pennsylvania. The two-lane, five-span, pin-connected Pratt through truss bridge carried Pennsylvania Route 44 over the West Branch Susquehanna River. The bridge was one of the oldest and longest spans crossing that river. Its builder, in 1895, was the Groton Bridge and Manufacturing Company, a nationally prominent bridge manufacturer from 1877 through 1920.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Northumberland, United States
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com