Warrior Run Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian church located at Delaware Township, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1835, and is a one-story, red brick building in the Greek Revival style. The front facade features a pedimented portico supported by four Doric order columns. The church was restored in 1947, by the Warrior Run chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Northumberland, United States
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com