Findlay Farm is a historic home and farm complex located at Peters Township in Franklin County, Pennsylvania. The house was built between 1825 and 1830, and is a 2 1/2-story, five bay rubble limestone dwelling with a gable roof. It has a full length front porch added in the early 20th century. Also on the property is a 19th-century frame barn. The property was once owned by Pennsylvania Governor and U.S. Senator William Findlay (1768-1856), who sold it in 1823.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Franklin, United States
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com