The Patrick Creagh House is a historic home at 160 Prince George Street in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. It is a single-pile, 1 1⁄2-story brick house with a steeply pitched gambrel roof. The house was originally built between 1735 and 1747 by local craftsman Patrick Creagh, and enlarged during the late 18th or early 19th centuries. In the early 19th century, the property was purchased by free African-American John Smith, whose wife operated Aunt Lucy’s Bakeshop at the corner of Main and Greene Streets.
Copyright: CC 3.0