Places of Interest nearby
Number of texts: 1
This basilica was constructed in the Romanesque style in the 12th century, on the foundations of an 11th century chapel. The current Gothic tower was added in 1406.
In 1903-1904, the church was extensively restored and expanded in the Neo-Romanesque style.
The church has kept its sober Romanesque atmosphere, and has numerous treasures: a triumphal arch, several frescoes, a lectern, a statue of Saint George. The confessionals and other furnishing elements are in the Liege style.