Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Dresden
Number of texts: 1
Pillnitz Palace (German: Schloss Pillnitz) is a restored Baroque palace at the eastern end of the city of Dresden in the German state of Saxony. It is located on the bank of the River Elbe in the former village of Pillnitz. Pillnitz Palace was the summer residence of many electors and kings of Saxony; it is also known for the Declaration of Pillnitz in 1791.