Places of Interest nearby
- Münster Freiburg
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- International Moss Stock Center
- Fraunhofer Institute for High-Speed Dynamics
- Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics
- Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE
- Protestant University for Applied Sciences Freiburg
- University of Freiburg Faculty of Theology
- Kiepenheuer Institute for Solar Physics
Location address: Deutschland, Freiburg im Breisgau
Number of texts: 1
Freiburger Verkehrs AG, also known as VAG Freiburg or just VAG, is the municipal transport company of the city of Freiburg im Breisgau in Germany. It is a member of the Regio-Verkehrsverbund Freiburg , a transport association that co-ordinates public transport in the city of Freiburg and the neighboring districts of Emmendingen and Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald.
Furthermore VAG owns 50% of the shares in the Breisgau S-Bahn, the other 50% are with SWEG. The company operates a regional railway network on DB Netz AG and SWEG owned tracks. The services run on short sections of the Magistrale Upper Rhine Valley Railway, together with the Elztalbahn, Kaiserstuhlbahn and Breisachbahn branch lines.