Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Potsdam-Mittelmark
Number of texts: 1
Pechüle is an old village in Brandenburg, Germany, part of the village of Bardenitz, which itself belongs since 2003 to the administrative district of the town of Treuenbrietzen.
Pechüle was first mentioned in writing in the year 1225 as Pechule. A property of the Zinna Abbey, it passed to the possessions of the Archbishop of Magdeburg when the abbey was dissolved in 1554. In 1680, the village became part of Brandenburg.