Places of Interest nearby
Location address: España, Madrid
Number of texts: 1
The Church of San Vicente de Paul or Church of La Milagrosa is a Roman Catholic church in Madrid, Spain. It is situated on Calle García de Paredes, west of the InterContinental Madrid. The church was built between 1900 and 1904 under the architects Juan Bautista Lázaro de Diego and Narciso Clavería y de Palacios. It became a Bien de Interés Cultural site in 1977. With an area of 900 square metres (9,700 sq ft), the church exhibits Neo-Mudéjar features on the exterior and mainly Neo-Gothic features in the interior.