Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Portugal, Porto
Number of texts: 1
The British Factory House (Portuguese: Feitoria Inglesa), also known as the British Association House) is an 18th-century Palladian building located in the northern Portuguese center of Porto, associated with the influence of Britain in the Porto Wine industry. This building is part of a group of buildings and infrastructures that mark the British presence in the city of Porto, that include the Oporto Cricket and Lawn Tennis Club (founded 1855) and the Oporto British School (1894).