Search a convenient route with this Route Search module in the following way:
- The map shows automatically the best matching routes with the given preferences
- You can search for one specific type of route by clicking the bicycle, walking or car and motorcycle icon at the upper left side of the map
- Search for specific routes by typing in a keyword or by selecting ?more options?
- Identify the area where you want to search for a route by zooming in and out on the map or by clicking one of the areas on the map to view the routes in that map area.
- Moving the mouse over the route list shows you more route info and visualizes the track on the map.
- Click on the name of the route to view de route with the RouteViewer in full detail.
- Via de RouteViewer you can download the route for use with your GPS navigation system or print a detailed route description with the points of interest along the route.
- For more help about Route Search you can also have a look at our help pages: Find a route