The Beurs van Berlage is named after its architect, Hendrik Petrus van Berlage. For him, this was his first truly major project, which he realized between 1898 and 1903. The building was to be located on a reclaimed piece of the Amstel, where trading ships used to dock.
The Beurs van Berlage was opened on May 27, 1903, by Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands. The building was intended to accommodate all stock trading. At that time, the Beurs van Berlage was still called the Koopmansbeurs and provided shelter for trading in goods, securities, grain, currencies, and freight, later also in insurance and options.
However, the building soon proved to be too small, and as early as 1912, the stock trading moved to a new building at Beursplein 5 (the current stock exchange building).
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Amsterdam
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: George Hendrik Breitner
Auteursrechten: Public domain
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: George Hendrik Breitner
Auteursrechten: Public domain
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=1283643&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com