Lienz Friary is a Franciscan friary in the centre of the town of Lienz in East Tyrol, Austria, formerly a Carmelite friary.
The Carmelite friary in Lienz was founded in 1349 by the Countess Euphemia of Görz and her two sons, Albert IV and Meinhard VII. It was set up for a community of twelve residents but the number of brothers rose to about 20. In 1430 a vicariate was set up for the friary in Tristach, which along with the contributions of the populace and the noble families secured its financial stability. Although it burned down several times in the following centuries, it always received enough in donations to be able to rebuild. In about 1450 a theological college for the Carmelite Order was housed here. In the early 16th century the prior, Lucas Zach, introduced a reform to ensure that the Carmelite rule was better followed.
Bron: Wikipedia.org
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Lienz, Oostenrijk
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Michael Kranewitter
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Michael Kranewitter
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=1644816&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com