Surrounding cemetery of Saint Dimpnakerk on the street side closed by cemetery wall of 1759. Low brick wall with hard stone cover. Wrought iron fence between bluestone pillars with mirrors and top vase. Built-in hard stone pump at the site of a former well. In 1846, during the construction of the road to Mol, part of the wall was demolished and the cemetery was reduced, and a new brick wall with donkey's back came to the road. Wall and pump restored in 1989.
St.-Dimpnaplein 15, Geel, Belgium