On February 12, 1961, a fire destroyed the church. It was rebuilt in 1962-1963. Far right of the old portal is a stone bearing the inscription - April 21, 1963, the date of the completion of the work. Retaining the tower and the portal, architects Roger Bastin from Namur and Remacle Varet from Rochefort gave a more modern design to the building, which was inaugurated in 1964. Note that above the entrance door of the tower is the reuse of a lintel decorated with a relief cross, and inside the old portal are the grave markers of Henri Le Quateri (+1517), Marie Vannier (+1633), Pierre Lambert (1651), priest Henri Mareschal (+1755), and priest Cartiaux (+1890).
The interior is very simple. Note the seated Virgin offered in 1965 (on the wall behind the altar), the limestone tank of the Romanesque baptismal font (Xile), with a metal stand (1965) and a 16th-century copper lid, the Virgin and Child on a stone altar.
| | Pública | Alemán • Danés • Español • Francés • Italiano • Neerlandés
Selecciona una de las actividades más populares a continuación o afina tu búsqueda
Descubre las rutas más bonitas y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupadas y seleccionadas.
Selecciona una de las categorías más populares a continuación o inspírate en nuestras selecciones
Descubre los lugares de interés más bonitos y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupados y selecciondos.
Con RouteYou, es fácil crear tus propios mapas personalizados. Simplemente traza tu ruta, agrega puntos de ruta o nodos, agrega lugares de interés, lugares para comer y beber, y luego compártelo fácilmente con tu familia y amigos.
Planificador de rutas

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=es&params.poi.id=8655592&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com