The Library of Geneva (fr. Bibliothèque de Genève), known until 2006 under the name Public and University Library (Bibliothèque publique et universitaire BPU), is one of the oldest university libraries of Switzerland. Located in Geneva, it was founded in 1559 as a part of the University of Geneva by John Calvin, and was mentioned for the first time in 1561.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com