The Brugg barracks is a barracks of the Swiss Army in Brugg in the canton of Aargau. It was built from 1897 to 1898 and is a cultural asset of regional significance.
As the first barracks in the old garrison town of Brugg, the old Bernese grain store, which was converted for this purpose in 1856, served in the Untere Hofstatt. In 1895/96, the Confederation decided to build a new barracks for engineer troops on the previously undeveloped Schützenmatte. The barracks were constructed in 1897/98 according to plans by master builder Jakob Gottlieb Belart senior. In 1912, the plaster hall was added northwest of the main building. In 1937/38, the extension buildings by Carl Froelich were constructed east of the old building. Various renovations were carried out at the old engineer barracks in 1956 and 1959.
Fuente: Wikipedia.org
Derechos de autor: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Pública | Alemán • Danés • Español • Francés • Italiano • Neerlandés
Selecciona una de las actividades más populares a continuación o afina tu búsqueda
Descubre las rutas más bonitas y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupadas y seleccionadas.
Fuente: Paulo JC Nogueira
Derechos de autor: Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0
Selecciona una de las categorías más populares a continuación o inspírate en nuestras selecciones
Descubre los lugares de interés más bonitos y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupados y selecciondos.
Fuente: Paulo JC Nogueira
Derechos de autor: Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0
Con RouteYou, es fácil crear tus propios mapas personalizados. Simplemente traza tu ruta, agrega puntos de ruta o nodos, agrega lugares de interés, lugares para comer y beber, y luego compártelo fácilmente con tu familia y amigos.
Planificador de rutas

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=es&params.poi.id=5817825&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com