The Helene-Lange-Gymnasium is a bilingual secondary school in Hamburg, Germany. It was created in 1910 as a girls' school, and has been accessible to boys since 1969. It was the first bilingual school in Hamburg.
The building which today houses the Helene-Lange-Gymnasium was built between 1908-1910 by the architect Albert Erbe, and officially opened on January 4, 1910.
Copyright: CC 3.0