Finsbury Chapel

Chapel

GB |

Public | FrenchGerman

Source: Catfisheye

Copyright: CC 3.0

Finsbury Chapel, originally known as Fletcher's Chapel, was a Congregational chapel on the south side of East Street, Finsbury, London. It was founded by the Church of Scotland minister Alexander Fletcher in 1825.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

City of London
United Kingdom

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com