Biddulph railway station was a railway station opened by the North Staffordshire Railway in 1864. The station was on the Biddulph Valley line that ran from a junction just north of Congleton on the Stoke-on-Trent – Macclesfield line to a junction south of Stoke-on-Trent station. There was also a canal rail interchange at Congleton Junction. The remains of the small dock on the Macclesfield Canal can still be seen.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Staffordshire Moorlands, United Kingdom
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com