Bron: Groenehartstocht
The Molenviergang is a mill corridor consisting of four windmills, north of Zevenhuizen on the Rotte. The mills were built around 1722.
The molenviergang was built for the drainage of the Tweemanspolder. In 1953 the mills came into the possession of the Foundation for the Conservation of the Mill Four-Corridor of the Tweemanspolder. In 1950, the paddle wheel of one of the mills was replaced by a centrifugal pump, which, however, did not suffice. This replacement has created an imbalance in the four-course. However, during a restoration in 2009/2010, this mill was again equipped with a slightly more deepened paddle wheel, so that the balance is better again. The mills were decommissioned in 1953 to drain the polder. They are grinding and run twice a month, on Saturdays. There are no visiting options.
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Groenehartstocht
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Groenehartstocht
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=8172918&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com