Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Klamath
Number of texts: 1
Funding of the school began in 1901 with the first graduate in 1903. The school colors are red and white and a large “K” is marked in white stone on a nearby hill. The construction of the school began in 1927, with the first marching band the following year. KUHS opened with 520 students and had 77 graduates its first year. Paul Jackson was the Principal and Pelican Pete was chosen as the school’s mascot.