Independent Congregational Church, also known as the Unitarian Church of Meadville, is a historic Congregational church at 346 Chestnut Street in Meadville, Crawford County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1835-1836. It is a large, squarish red brick building with a portico with Doric order columns supporting a pediment in the Greek Revival style. The church was designed by Gen. George Washington Cullum (1809-1892), who also designed Fort Sumter. The congregation was a supporter of the Meadville Theological School.
Copyright: CC 3.0