Highspire High School is a historic high school building located at Highspire, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. It was built in various stages between 1875 and 1939. It is a two-story, brick building, that originally started as a four room schoolhouse. Additions were made in 1902, 1915, 1926, and an auditorium and gymnasium were added in 1939. The 1939 addition features Art Deco style pilaster capitals and cornice. The building ceased use as a school in 1983.
Copyright: CC 3.0