Places of Interest nearby
Number of texts: 1
Îles Saint-Marcouf are a group of two small uninhabited islands off the coast of Normandy, France. They lie in the Baie de la Seine region of the English Channel and are 6.5 kilometres east of the coast of the Cotentin peninsula at Ravenoville and 13 kilometres from the island of Tatihou and the harbour at Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue. In addition to the fortifications (see below), there is a lighthouse, which dates to 1948, on the larger island.