The Jenisch House is a listed patrician house located at the Kirchplatz of St. Mang Church. The house with a high gable roof at St. Mang Platz 1 is directly adjacent to the Red House, which also belonged to the Jenisch family.
The Jenisch House dates back to the 17th century and has four floors. The house was purchased by Johann Jacob von Jennisch at the beginning of the 18th century and underwent interior renovations in 1760. The gabled staircase was replaced by a volute gable in the 19th century. Starting in 1959/60, the Jenisch House was completely gutted as part of the old town renovation, leaving only the outer walls intact. During these construction measures, a portal from the central axis was also offset laterally.
Fuente: Wikipedia.org
Derechos de autor: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Pública | Alemán • Danés • Español • Francés • Italiano • Neerlandés
Dirección: Oberallgäu, Alemania
Estadísticas
Selecciona una de las actividades más populares a continuación o afina tu búsqueda
Descubre las rutas más bonitas y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupadas y seleccionadas.
Selecciona una de las categorías más populares a continuación o inspírate en nuestras selecciones
Descubre los lugares de interés más bonitos y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupados y selecciondos.
Con RouteYou, es fácil crear tus propios mapas personalizados. Simplemente traza tu ruta, agrega puntos de ruta o nodos, agrega lugares de interés, lugares para comer y beber, y luego compártelo fácilmente con tu familia y amigos.
Planificador de rutas

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=es&params.poi.id=2531434&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com