The village mill was one of the three ban mills in Stetten. Besides the village mill, only the lake mill still exists. The village mill was first mentioned in 1494. It was previously referred to as the upper mill.
Until 1829, the mill belonged to the local authority until it was transferred to private ownership. In 1959, the mill wheel was replaced by a turbine. 15 years later, the mill operation was discontinued due to the filling in of the mill canal. Until 1998, the mill was still used for flour trading. The entire milling technology has been preserved. The mill is currently being renovated.
Fuente: Wikipedia.org
Derechos de autor: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Pública | Alemán • Danés • Español • Francés • Italiano • Neerlandés
Selecciona una de las actividades más populares a continuación o afina tu búsqueda
Descubre las rutas más bonitas y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupadas y seleccionadas.
Selecciona una de las categorías más populares a continuación o inspírate en nuestras selecciones
Descubre los lugares de interés más bonitos y populares de la zona, cuidadosamente agrupados y selecciondos.
Con RouteYou, es fácil crear tus propios mapas personalizados. Simplemente traza tu ruta, agrega puntos de ruta o nodos, agrega lugares de interés, lugares para comer y beber, y luego compártelo fácilmente con tu familia y amigos.
Planificador de rutas

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=es&params.poi.id=8356194&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com