The Jenisch House is a listed patrician house located at the Kirchplatz of St. Mang Church. The house with a high gable roof at St. Mang Platz 1 is directly adjacent to the Red House, which also belonged to the Jenisch family.
The Jenisch House dates back to the 17th century and has four floors. The house was purchased by Johann Jacob von Jennisch at the beginning of the 18th century and underwent interior renovations in 1760. The gabled staircase was replaced by a volute gable in the 19th century. Starting in 1959/60, the Jenisch House was completely gutted as part of the old town renovation, leaving only the outer walls intact. During these construction measures, a portal from the central axis was also offset laterally.
Bron: Wikipedia.org
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Oberallgäu, Duitsland
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=2531434&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com