Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United Kingdom, Spelthorne
Number of texts: 1
St David’s School was an independent girls’ school in Ashford (historically in Middlesex, but from 1965 in the district of Spelthorne in Surrey), England. The school was originally established in London in 1716 as the British Charity School or Welsh Charity School, and moved to Ashford in 1857. It was at first a boys’ school, and then from 1758 co-educational, but from 1882 it began to admit girls only and became known as the Welsh Girls’ School. It changed its name to St David’s School in 1967, and closed in 2009.