Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing, using or downloading any materials from this web site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and all revisions thereof. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please revisit this page from time to time.
Breaching any of these terms and conditions will terminate your permission to use the website and you must immediately destroy or delete any downloaded or printed materials.
RouteYou grants you permission to display, download and copy the materials and information on this web site provided that:
- It is used for noncommercial purposes only unless an explicit authorisation was given by RouteYou, e.g. by purchasing products or services that enable certain commercial use.
- It is not modified in any way.
- You make only copies for your personal non commercial use
- You do not remove any copyright notice or proprietary notices from the materials
- You do not transfer materials or information to third parties for purposes other than stated in these conditions
You may upload or post information, data and text, if and only if you have all relevant permissions in order to do so. You agree not to post any content or information that infringes third party rights and you are not allowed to post logos, seals, slogans, advertisements or any referrals that serve a commercial purpose or interest.
In addition to the above you agree not to do any of the following while using the web site:
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Post or transmit any content that you do not have the right to and or that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Post or transmit any content that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing or harmful
- Accessing non-authorized areas of the web site
- Solicit or gather any user information from the web site? Such as user names and email addresses for any commercial or business purposes, or to transmit advertisement, “junk mail”, “spam” or “chain letters”
- Post or remove advertising
- Frame any part of the web site except by means of the code and software made available to you by RouteYou
To access certain features at this web site, you might first have to complete a registration form to get a username and password that will give you access to these features. You may not share or transfer your username or password with other parties.
If you use the free RouteYou embeddable route viewer on your website, you may not remove or change the link back to the RouteYou web site and you may not modify, build upon or block any information or portion of the embedded route viewer or the code of the widget.
RouteYou acts as a third party in introducing users to each other and cannot verify the identity of these users. You should always ensure that you use common sense and good judgment in your dealings with other users of the web site.
RouteYou does not monitor or verify the accuracy of content on the website.
The services are provided “as is”. RouteYou gives no other representations, terms, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the services on this website, documentation and services, and RouteYou specifically disclaims any implied warranties and/or terms of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. RouteYou does not warrant that the use of the services will meet the customer's data processing requirements or that the operation of the web site will be uninterrupted or error free, RouteYou makes no representations regarding data in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
Privacy and copyright issues
Your personal information will only be used for internal purposes and not shared with third parties. Your user-name will be used as reference to your work (see further), and your e-mail will not be shared publicly.
Routes, information or any materials that you create, add or post on this site are considered to fall under the license of creative commons attribution 2.0 of Belgium as defined by the creative commons organization on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/be. Information provided on this site which is not specifically defined as falling under the creative commons attribution 2.0 of Belgium, is not to be used as such. For any use or replication of content or product provided on this site, other than personal use and not defined as creative commons attribution 2.0, a written agreement should be obtained from RouteYou (contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you see any copyright violation on this site, by us or any other user, please inform us so we can take the necessary actions to solve the issue. As a community-user of this site, you are yourself responsible to provide the correct and required reference of sources as required by their copyright license, but also verify and avoid producing any illegal copyrighted information.
We have the right to remove temporarily or permanently any information of which the copyright is doubtful or violated.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF BELGIUM AND THE PARTIES SUBMIT TO THE NON-EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE BELGIAN COURTS