The Place de Brouckère or De Brouckèreplein is a major square in central Brussels, Belgium. It was created following the covering of the river Senne , replacing the Temple of the Augustinians, which was demolished in 1893. It is named in honour of Charles de Brouckère, a former mayor of the City of Brussels and professor at the Free University of Brussels, who played a great political role during the Belgian Revolution of 1830. The square measures approximately 50 by 350 metres and is nearly entirely paved.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Brouckereplein, 1000 Brussels, Brussel, Belgium
More about this place of interest
<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=en&params.poi.id=1619675" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>