Located in a delightful, green, protected area, this church dating from 1701 is part of a fine ensemble of buildings which comprised the old priory of the canons of Saint Augustine. These outbuildings are now private and the church became the parish church in 1803. It has an elegant belfry with three bulbous roofs.
The inside is bright and welcoming thanks to the recently painted whiteness of its walls. The style is primarily baroque,especially the choir, while the nave has some fine Louis XIV furnishings in oak, particularly the pulpit.
Some beautiful draped statues representing saints John, Augustine, Hubert and Roch are from the school of Del Cour.
Copyright: All rights reserved