Henninger Turm (English: Henninger Tower) is a grain storage silo located in the Sachsenhausen-Süd district of Frankfurt, Germany. It was built by Henninger Brewery (now part of the Binding Brewery/Radeberger Group) and has a storage capacity of 16,000 tons of barley. The 120 m (390 ft), 33-storey, reinforced concrete tower was designed by Karl Lieser and was built from 1959 to 1961. It was inaugurated on 18 May 1961. On top of the building is a barrel-like pod which contained a viewing platform and a revolving restaurant (originally two).
Copyright: CC 3.0
Frankfurt am Main