Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Dresden
Number of texts: 1
St. John’s (German: Johanneskirche) was a church in Dresden dedicated to Saint John the Baptist. It was built from 1874 to 1878 to designs by Gotthilf Ludwig Möckel, making it the first known Neo Gothic building in the city. It was damaged by bombing in the Second World War and demolished in the 1950s.