The Schau- und Sichtungsgarten Hermannshof , also known as the Hermannshof Weinheim, is a botanical garden located at Babostraße 5, Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is open daily in the summer and weekdays in winter; admission is free.
Today's garden was first established as a private garden over 200 years ago. It was acquired by the Freudenberg industrialist family in 1888, and in the 1920s redesigned by landscape architect Wiepking-Jürgen Heinrich Mann. Between 1981-1983 it was again redesigned as a public garden by landscape architect Hans Luz of Stuttgart, and is now a scientific institution jointly owned by the Freudenberg Company and the town of Weinheim.
Copyright: CC 3.0