St. Stephen's Abbey, Augsburg is a Benedictine monastery, formerly a house of Augustinian canonesses, in Augsburg in Bavaria, Germany.
The monastery, dedicated to Saint Stephen, was founded in 969 by Saint Ulrich, Bishop of Augsburg, and used by Augustinian canonesses. It was dissolved in the secularisation of Bavaria in 1803, and the premises passed into the possession of the town. The army used the site for a few years as a quartermaster's store.
Copyright: CC 3.0