Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United Kingdom, Camden
Number of texts: 1
The Flask is a Grade II listed public house at 74–76 Highgate West Hill, Highgate, London. According to the 1936 Survey of London, a pub known as The Flask has stood on this spot since “at least as early as 1663”. The present buildings probably date from the early 18th century, and were partially rebuilt in about 1767 by William Carpenter. A Manorial court met there in the eighteenth century. The Flask is owned and operated by the London-based Fuller’s Brewery.
Linked themes: Architecture