The Church of All Saints is an Anglican parish church serving the town of Helmsley in North Yorkshire, England. It is located between the north-west corner of the market square, and Castlegate, on the B1257 road north of Helmsley Castle. Dedicated to All Saints, it has been part of the Church of England since the Reformation, and there are three churches Sproxton, Rievaulx, and East Moors in the same benefice. The church was granted Grade II* listed building status on 4 January 1955.
Copyright: CC 3.0