The town hall of Oudewater was built in 1588 by Pieter Gerritsz Paemburch. The town hall is located on the Visbrug in Oudewater. The brick building with natural stone bands and stepped gable was built in 1588, after the previous town hall at the same location was severely damaged during the Oudewater massacre. The current town hall was built on the foundations of this predecessor. On the first floor is the former Vierschaar, which served until 1811. Furthermore, on this floor are the former council chamber and the mayor's room. The second floor was used by the municipal apparatus. On the roof is a bell turret with a bell by Pierre Hemony from 1699, which announced council meetings and court sessions. On the chimney, the oldest documented stork nest in the Netherlands can be found.
Bron: Wikipedia.org
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Utrecht, Nederland
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=2191298&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com