The marechaussee barracks Klazienaveen is a former barracks of the Dutch Royal Marechaussee in Klazienaveen, located at Meester Ovingsstraat numbers 54 and 55.
The former marechaussee barracks in Klazienaveen was built in 1902 and was put into use on September 1, 1904. On March 1, 1943, the brigade was disbanded because the German occupier no longer tolerated the Royal Marechaussee of the Netherlands.
When the German occupation was over, and the Netherlands was free again, the old barracks was taken back into use on October 31, 1946. On September 1, 1965, the building was closed because the Klazienaveen brigade was merged with the Emmer-Compascuum brigade.
Later, the Salvation Army was housed in the building. In 1988, the house came into private hands and was converted into a residential house. This function still exists today.
Bron: Wikipedia.org
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=5652423&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com