Former Niagara Falls High School is a historic high school located at Niagara Falls in Niagara County, New York, USA. It was built in 1923-1924 and added to the existing gymnasium structure, and designed by local architect Simon Larke, who also designed the James G. Marshall House. The original structure is in the Neoclassical revival style. An addition was constructed in 1963. It was threatened with demolition in the early 2000s, but was spared and is currently used as a community arts center.
Copyright: CC 3.0