Cressbrook Farm, also known as the Former Quarters of Brigidier General Duportail, is a historic home located in Tredyffrin Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The original house was built about 1745, and it has been enlarged several times since the main portion was added in 1825. It is a 2 1/2-story, five bay, stuccoed stone structure. During the American Revolution the house served as headquarters for Brigidier General Louis Lebègue Duportail in late-1777 and early-1778, during the encampment at Valley Forge.
Copyright: CC 3.0