The Jenisch House is a listed patrician house located at the Kirchplatz of St. Mang Church. The house with a high gable roof at St. Mang Platz 1 is directly adjacent to the Red House, which also belonged to the Jenisch family.
The Jenisch House dates back to the 17th century and has four floors. The house was purchased by Johann Jacob von Jennisch at the beginning of the 18th century and underwent interior renovations in 1760. The gabled staircase was replaced by a volute gable in the 19th century. Starting in 1959/60, the Jenisch House was completely gutted as part of the old town renovation, leaving only the outer walls intact. During these construction measures, a portal from the central axis was also offset laterally.
Source: Wikipedia.org
Droits d'auteur: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Public | Italien • allemand • danois • espagnol • français • néerlandais
Adresse: Oberallgäu, Allemagne
Statistiques
Sélectionnez l'une des activités les plus populaires ci-dessous ou affinez votre recherche
Découvrez les plus beaux et les plus populaires itinéraires du secteur, soigneusement regroupés dans des sélections appropriées.
Sélectionnez l'une des catégories les plus populaires ci-dessous ou inspirez-vous de nos sélections
Découvrez les plus beaux et les plus populaires points d'intérêt du secteur, soigneusement regroupés dans des sélections appropriées.
Avec RouteYou, vous pouvez facilement créer vos propres cartes personnalisées. Tracez votre itinéraire, ajoutez des points de passage ou des points-nœuds, planifiez des points d'intérêt et des lieux de restauration, et partagez le tout avec votre famille et vos amis.
Planificateur d'itinéraire

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=fr&params.poi.id=2531434&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com