Bron: Pauwels, Dirk, 14-02-2001, ©Vlaamse Gemeenschap
Auteursrechten: All rights reserved
Wedelse or Weelse Molen, located on the Dommel, which means: mill at the wedel, a pond or swamp created by a dike breach or the overflow of the dikes. Also called Kumsmolen, after the miller family from Neerpelt who kept the mill in operation in the 18th and 19th centuries. Watermill of the undershot type in a rural area, formerly located on the Kapelstraat, which used to run behind the mill to the border with Kleine-Brogel, according to the street sign on the current rear but former façade of the mill. Implantation possibly dating back to the 8th century. In 1259 it was bought by the abbot of Floreffe from Count Arnold IV of Loon.
Bron: Pauwels, Dirk (2005)
Auteursrechten: All rights reserved
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Breugelweg 250, Overpelt
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Pauwels, Dirk, 14-02-2001, ©Vlaamse Gemeenschap
Auteursrechten: All rights reserved
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Pauwels, Dirk, 14-02-2001, ©Vlaamse Gemeenschap
Auteursrechten: All rights reserved
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=3196034&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com