The regional mecca for water sports is none other than Bütgenbach Lake (120 hectares). Worriken Sports and Tourist Centre welcomes local visitors and those from further afield. Nestled at the start of the High Fens plateau, the multi-use complex is the ideal holiday destination, offering the best conditions for water sports and adventure activities. The site also offers two restaurants, fifty holiday homes, group accommodation and a camp site.
In addition, it now boasts new facilities: VENNtastic-Beach, equipped with, among other things, a new 150 m long, 8000 m2 unsheltered sandy beach, and a series of leisure attractions that include a small cove for young children, a 7m trampoline, an artificial climbing iceberg, and beach-volley and soccer courts.
On offer:All year round:
- Taster classes and training programmes run by a professional
- Seminars and demonstrations
During the summer months:
- “Vita Programm“ sports programme (archery, rope adventure courses, kayaking)
- Children’s entertainment (peak season): arts and craft, drawing, games for 3+ year olds and sports activities for 8 – 13 year olds
- Indoor or outdoor sports placement for children and teenagers (during All Souls Day, Carnival and Easter school holidays)
adults: €3.50 | Children (aged 6 – 12): €2.50 | Children (aged 0 – 5): free. Free entry for centre guests. Visit our website for dates and prices.
Copyright: All rights reserved
Bütgenbach, Luik, Belgium
More about this place of interest
This place of interest on your website
<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=en&params.poi.id=2323901" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Try this feature for free with a RouteYou Plus trial subscription.