Brouwerij Palm

Brewery

BE |

Public | DutchFrenchGerman

Source: Gordito1869

Copyright: CC 3.0

The first signs of brewing activity at Steenhuffel came in 1747. A deed of census mentions two breweries, De Hoorn and De Valck. De Hoorn, owned then by Jean-Baptiste De Mesmaecker, was later to develop into the brewery we know today.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Londerzeel,Steenhuffel
Vlaams Brabant
Belgium

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com