The Church of St John the Evangelist in the city of Liège, Belgium, was founded as a collegiate church by Notker of Liège around 980, and consecrated in 987. It was the place of Notker's tomb. The church was suppressed in 1797 during the French Revolution, the building being confiscated and sold in 1798.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
More about this place of interest
<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=en&params.poi.id=1607312" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>